 Off-Topic / Debate / 14784
    Re: Conspiracy theories —Dave Schuler
   (...) This bit in particular: (...) Seems, for the conspiracy-minded, too good to be false. However, another website at (URL) offers a nicely straightforward counter viewpoint: (...) I know, I know. "Of course they're going to deny it--that's how (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Conspiracy theories —Richard Marchetti
   (...) You're right that such thinking is predicated on a logical fallacy, but that doesn't make assertions on either side true or false on that basis alone. And I found your "snopes" site to be no more reliable (plenty of asserted *truth* there, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)