 Off-Topic / Debate / 14771
  Bruce Willis is a 'Gutless Coward'

The following from the UK Daily Mail caught my eye as chief executives aren't normally so undiplomatic background: Bruce Willis and Demi Moore had cancelled a trip to London to attend the premiere of his latest film Bandits. Instead he sent a video (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Not in Public (Re: Bruce Willis is a 'Gutless Coward')

(...) You read the wrong papers (I though you were a Telegraph reader?), this caught my eye in the Guardian: (URL) had ML Bush has... a Turkey? :) Scott A "Most turkeys taste better the day after; my mother's tasted better the day before." (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not in Public (Re: Bruce Willis is a 'Gutless Coward')

(...) You read the Guardian and you have the audacity to tell someone else their reading the wrong newspaper! Steve The Daily mail is great. (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bruce Willis is a 'Gutless Coward'

(...) Actually, Willis' character is afraid of flying in the Die Hard movies. He's just keeping in character. :-) (I'll call myself...) Bruce (...to avoid confusion) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)