 Off-Topic / Debate / 14704
    Re: The Faith Issue —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Me too, sometimes. I think (1) the Koran may have the same problems. But when I asked about it what I got was a load of "you're not being tolerant enough, how dare you ask"... at least that's how I read the net net of what I got back. Would it (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Faith Issue —Richard Marchetti
   (...) May not be your way of thinking, but I actually thought that the above was fairly brilliant. Sorry for the compliment -- I'll try to piss you off later to make up for it, K? (...) Windowpane? Blotter? What? No microdot?! =) I am very serious (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)