 Off-Topic / Debate / 14645
Re: The Nam-shub of Enki (was Re: One of my issues with the god of the old testament)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:15:14 GMT

Many Christians with whom I've discussed this matter usually fall back on
either "God has His reasons" or "It's for your own good, like it or not,"
and your suggestion re: oncoming train put me in mind of those other
arguments.

Ah, then you fell for the misleading opening comments -- if you get to the
end, it's all about how there is no god.  Instead, there is just a story to
describe a human experience that may have to do with evolution.

More important, did you receive my last email about your MOC?  I have a
sense that Excite Mail isn't as reliable a provider as I might like...

Nope, which sucks.  Try writing to me at burningchrome@juno.com, I don't
check it as frequently but it seems to be more reliable than AO-Hell.

Already the many bricks comprising Castle Blacktron overload my 'puter,
CAD-wise...meanwhile I am trying a more modular approach.

-- Hop-Frog