 Off-Topic / Debate / 14552
    Re: Wanted —Scott Arthur
   (...) Larry, This is rich coming form you. You are recognised as being one of the biggest mudslingers on this forum. Shame on you. I also noticed that you have not apologised to Mladen yet for claiming he was “slagging” Amy(?): (URL) on you twice. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Wanted —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) By some. Maybe. But I'm not talking about THIS forum. Factor off-topic.debate out, it's not relevant to what happens elsewhere. I'm mostly interested in the perspective of people other than you and Mladen... you're welcome to your mutual (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Wanted —Scott Arthur
     (...) I think it is. I'm sure I'm not alone. (...) What makes you think I admire Mladen on this. Do you think I agree with him when he insinuated you were: "slow", a "jerk" & "dumb"? You, I and Mladen all agree on one thing: you are arrogant. Your (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Wanted —Eric Sophie
   Lar, why the cheap shot on Mladen? You know he's 16 and your an adult. Please understand that while you may have sufficient logic and a decent head on your shoulders, what I remember most is the unkind remarks and the constant opinionation. You may (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)