 Off-Topic / Debate / 14532
  Re: mine mine mine (was Re: I miss the old LUGNET...)

(...) Yes. IIRC, the posts of mine that Scott cited (without giving the URL, for some reason) were in support of the notion while somewhat less (quite a bit less) supportive of the manner in which that notion was voiced by some. (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: mine mine mine (was Re: I miss the old LUGNET...)

(...) No problem: (URL)were in support of the notion while somewhat less (quite a bit (...) But you both have expressed the "mine mine mine" view... in my view. No big deal. Scott A (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)