 Off-Topic / Debate / 14532
Re: mine mine mine (was Re: I miss the old LUGNET...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:23:56 GMT

I think both Larry & Mladen are not being unreasonable in asking credit be
given.

I agree completely with Scott.  It is reasonable in general to protect ones
rights to IP.  The manner in which various people do this is another matter
entirely.

Yes. IIRC, the posts of mine that Scott cited (without giving the URL, for
some reason) were in support of the notion while somewhat less (quite a bit
less) supportive of the manner in which that notion was voiced by some.