 Off-Topic / Debate / 14531
    Re: mine mine mine (was Re: I miss the old LUGNET...) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I agree completely with Scott. It is reasonable in general to protect ones rights to IP. The manner in which various people do this is another matter entirely. Chris (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: mine mine mine (was Re: I miss the old LUGNET...) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes. IIRC, the posts of mine that Scott cited (without giving the URL, for some reason) were in support of the notion while somewhat less (quite a bit less) supportive of the manner in which that notion was voiced by some. (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: mine mine mine (was Re: I miss the old LUGNET...) —Scott Arthur
   (...) No problem: (URL)were in support of the notion while somewhat less (quite a bit (...) But you both have expressed the "mine mine mine" view... in my view. No big deal. Scott A (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)