 Off-Topic / Debate / 14525
  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) Well, you slagged Eric too. You just have to prove that you are right, don't you Larry? You just couldn't leave Amy's first message to Eric alone, could you? You always have to add your two cents... Well, this is what it got you. (...) Nah, I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) Are you really saying you think he is? Or just that you think he thinks he is? (...) :-o (...) I agree with Larry that this is an "important discussion". What I can't understand is why it is in this group? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)