 Off-Topic / Debate / 14512
  Re: Legos role in Anti-terrorism

(...) Well, Fredrik, technically speaking debates go in .off-topic.debate. Joseph made a statement which many of us wouldn't have thought to be political in nature upon first viewing it. Your reply made me review it again. I'm not certain whether or (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Legos role in Anti-terrorism

(...) made (...) and (...) Yep. Just as the American government chose to ignore other warnings (alleged) from bin Laden - US embassy in Kenya, USS Cole... (...) You pay the price for other things too. (...) for (...) things (...) Agreed. ROSCO (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Legos role in Anti-terrorism

It was not my intention to start a debate. Sorry. The point I was hoping to make was, in light of my current situation, I'm still building on my Lego collection and they help me get through the days. Day by day... (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)