 Off-Topic / Debate / 14372
    Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think he was discounting tourist roads. I don't think any non tourist US road uses steam in revenue service on a regular basis (unless you count fireless). (...) You're going to need to provide a cite and detailed analysis for that. ACE (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose —James Powell
    (...) I don't think that there are any which are purely industreal which still do, at least for regular use. Mind you, I can name a railway here that shouldn't exist, but does too...(That'd be the E&N on Vancouver Island...it is still here because (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)