 Off-Topic / Debate / 14294
Re: More Shamelessly Insisting I Get What I Want (was Re: Larry's behaviour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:53:50 GMT

Say Dave!, could you stop wasting time on this issue and send me that
clones.zip, dammit!!!

  Uh-oh!  I sent you this email on the 22nd:

Richard--

Thanks for your patience!  As a dubious reward, I'll give you the link
before I post it to OT.CLONES.
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/clone5.htm
There are a few dats that should get you started.  Let me know what you
think!
By the way, as much as I wish otherwise, I am not the lurking employee of
Ritvik/MegaBloks.  I don't speak French, alas, and they seem to hire only
bilingual designers.  Pierre Lecuyer appears to be the culprit:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/clone-brands/?n=914
and his MOC's on Brickshelf are definitely worth checking out.

  When I didn't get a response, I figured:

  a) You were snubbing me
  b) You were rendering a really cool model with the new elements and
     couldn't be bothered with an email
  c) Had been abducted by aliens
  d) Didn't get the email

  I admit that d) is by far the most far-fetched, but I posted this message:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/clone-brands/?n=1015

in ot.clones and cad.dev when I realized that d) might have happened. Sorry
I missed you...

Let me know when you've put some models together!

     Dave!