 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1015
1014  |  1016
Subject:
New Construction Toy In LDraw Format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:17:56 GMT

Here are a few very unofficial elements I've thrown together and posted at
the request of a few clone-fans.

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/clone5.htm

Not for the LEGO Purist, I warn you.  I pondered whether or not it was
appropriate to list the link in .dev, but Ryan Farrington recently posted
his really cool non-LEGO dat files, so I figured I could probably do the
same without too much bloodshed.

     Dave!

FUT OT.Clones only