 Off-Topic / Debate / 14291
  More Shamelessly Insisting I Get What I Want (was Re: Larry's behaviour)

Say Dave!, could you stop wasting time on this issue and send me that clones.zip, dammit!!! =oP -- Hop-Frog (hopping mad) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More Shamelessly Insisting I Get What I Want (was Re: Larry's behaviour)

(...) Uh-oh! I sent you this email on the 22nd: (...) When I didn't get a response, I figured: a) You were snubbing me b) You were rendering a really cool model with the new elements and couldn't be bothered with an email c) Had been abducted by (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)