 Off-Topic / Debate / 14146
    Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary? —Horst Lehner
    (...) I still hold that one bomb would have been enough. And maybe, since the US weren't ready to drop the bombs sooner, dropping them became unnecessary by the time it became possible. There is some indication for that, to say the least. :wq Horst (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, that's easy to say at this remove but second guessing is easy. I drew different conclusions from the same data. (...) Again, I drew totally different conclusions from the same data. (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)