 Off-Topic / Debate / 14122
    Re: What's the beef? (was Spam Spam Spam etc ) (Was *not* Spam & Chips) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) You could seek psychiatric help for that. (The haggis I mean.) In my strange little sense of right and wrong, no amount of goodness makes it OK, so I just don't even think about it and concentrate on plant-based nutrition. (...) Sure, but (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What's the beef? (was Spam Spam Spam etc ) (Was *not* Spam & Chips) —Scott Arthur
   (...) Help is at hand for you Chris. There is a rather good vegetarian alternative. (...) Well as long as they make enough to be able to buy organic beef for there own kids, then at least a few people should be safe. Scott A (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)