 Off-Topic / Debate / 14110
Re: How I learned to stop worrying and love the beef (was: What's the beef?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:50:16 GMT

Needless to say I have never eaten any beef from the USA, as it is unfit for
human (or animal?) consumption as far as the EU is concerned. Something to
do with all those lovely growth hormones you like in your beef.

There's a lot to be said for growth hormones.

  Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and
dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

     Dave!