 Off-Topic / Debate / 1409
Re: federalist ISBN (was Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 02:12:24 GMT

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote:
I have the Rossiter edition ISBN 0-451-62451-2

Thanks.  That one's nice and cheap on Amazon.  I think I'll swing by
my used bookstore tomorrow and see if I can find a copy even cheaper,
though.  Hate to pay shipping on a 5 dollar book.  Better than paying
tax on it, though. ;)

I have downloaded that, the constitution, BoR, DoI, from
Project Gutenburg.

Yeah, I could do that too, but lately, with wrist and elbow pains
setting in, I've decided I should spend less time reading in front of
the computer and more time reading in my recliner.

I'll be happy when portable e-books become commonplace, but until then
a good paperback can't be beat for convenience.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)