 Off-Topic / Debate / 14072
Re: oops, my bad!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:02:56 GMT

Yup, already looking into it.  It's amazing what you think you know
sometimes, only to find that you don't really know it at all.  I'm still a
bit startled that I could confuse two of bloodiest wars in history, boggling!!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kirby Warden writes:
Sorry folks, I've gotten several points of history wrong and aplogize for
ruffling your feathers.  Mostly I got the wars mixed up, haven't read about
them in a long time.

...anyway, sorry folks...!!

Hi Kirby,

You don't really need to be sorry. So maybe you made some confusions... it
happens to us all sometimes. Nothing to worry about - I just feared you were
wanting to re-write history!
:-)
If you want to refresh your history knowledge, I can suggest a couple of
books to start with. Even on the Internet you'll be able to find lots of
info about all the conflicts of the 20th century...

Have fun!

Pedro