 Off-Topic / Debate / 14061
    Final Post —Daniel Jassim
   It was brought to my attention that posting to this forum has been a big waste of time so consider this my final post. I'm not interested in debating anymore or following any further discussions. It's not fun and nothing we say here makes any (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Final Post —Mladen Pejic
   Good for you Dan! I'll try to do the same. You have way too much talent, so why waste it arguing with Larry? ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)