 Off-Topic / Debate / 14061
14060  |  14062
Subject:
Final Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 02:18:45 GMT

It was brought to my attention that posting to this forum has been a big
waste of time so consider this my final post.

I'm not interested in debating anymore or following any further discussions.
It's not fun and nothing we say here makes any significant difference in the
real world. I need to get out there and actually do something instead of
sitting here complaining and arguing with some of you guys.

For what it's worth, I found a lot of what has been said here interesting
and indicative of the many thoughtful, intelligent and caring individuals
who frequent LUGNET. However, I think I'm too sensitive about certain issues
as of late and, though I try to speak from the heart, too much of my
frustration seems to come through. My sincerest apologies for offending
anyone, even Larry and Tom. If anyone wants to talk to me about this stuff,
just e-mail me.

Take care you guys, speak your minds but try to be nice to each other (or at
least nicer than I have been lately). I'll just stick to building LEGO
spaceships and posting in .space.

Dan :)