 Off-Topic / Debate / 14025
Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:55:46 GMT

Daniel Jassim wrote:
You jump, I jump. Each time somebody wants to throw support toward Israel,
I'm here for the reality check. Israel is NOT our friend and deserves the
harshest criticism.

By "harshest" do you mean more harsh criticism than against any other? I
would agree that Israel needs harsh criticism of some of it's tactics.
You've got a lot to do to convince me that the government Israel is
worse than the government of Afganistan.

If targeting the Israeli military, YES, of course! The uprising of ordinary
Palestinians against Israeli occupation forces IS morally justified, yet how
effective are stones and Malatov Cocktails against machine guns and tanks?
Take a look at the body count, pal. And you YOURSELF said you support
citizens raising up against a crooked government, I can't think of a more
open-and-shut case. Why the double standard?

Is a pizza place a military target?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com