 Off-Topic / Debate / 13964
  Re: From Vietnam to Jesse Helms (Re: More on Palestine)

I came across this post AFTER my reply to the previous chewing-out from James: (...) Forget about it, dude. I realize I make bitter statements that reflect my personal dissatisfaction with our government's foreign policy, and I have my reasons. I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: From Vietnam to Jesse Helms (Re: More on Palestine)

(...) Dan: No reservations whatsoever, nor will I shoot from the hip in the future. james (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)