 Off-Topic / Debate / 13958
    Re: From Vietnam to Jesse Helms (Re: More on Palestine) —James Simpson
   (...) If I've misread Dan, then I sincerely offer him an apology for implying that he believes Vietnam Vets to have acted cowardly. Dan, if you don't mind, please clarify what you meant. james (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: From Vietnam to Jesse Helms (Re: More on Palestine) —Daniel Jassim
   I came across this post AFTER my reply to the previous chewing-out from James: (...) Forget about it, dude. I realize I make bitter statements that reflect my personal dissatisfaction with our government's foreign policy, and I have my reasons. I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: From Vietnam to Jesse Helms (Re: More on Palestine) —James Simpson
   (...) Dan: No reservations whatsoever, nor will I shoot from the hip in the future. james (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)