 Off-Topic / Debate / 13906
  Standard of debate

Standard of debate I will be the first to admit that at times the standard of debate around here is very poor. My own personal dislike is subjectivity dressed up as objectivity. Others point out that the petty name calling is childish – I agree, but (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)