 Off-Topic / Debate / 13825
Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:06:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

Oh, and my vote is no one should be banned.
No one forces anyone to read or reply to what is posted here.

Yes, and once you add annoying twits to your Kill filter, this group is a much nicer read.  I've had a
much nicer time in this group since adding someone to my Kill filter last week.

Ignorance is bliss. :)

Doubt he'll see that. Or this. I think we *both* made his kill file.

Did I ever tell you a little story I heard about Tom? It goes like this ...

:)

Scott A