 Off-Topic / Debate / 13823
13822  |  13824
Subject:
Ok, show me where I have lied? Or apologise.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:39:30 GMT

I have a firm grip on reality. I'm not so sure you do. I'm not the only one
who thinks that either.

I appear to have hit a nerve.

"hit a nerve"?? Hardly. You get on my nerves, it is true, and your
allegations have precipitated a call for action on my part.

Does the truth hurt so much?

I can see why you'd ask this question since you have so little acquaintance
with it, but I can assure you, the truth hurts less than lies and smears. So
you are getting off with less pain from me than I get from you.

Ok, show me where I have lied? Not where I have gotten it wrong. Not where I
have overreacted. Show me where I have lied.

Larry you are going to have to answer this one, or withdraw your comment and
apologise unreservedly to me on this forum.

Scott A

Scott A