 Off-Topic / Debate / 1380
    Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?) —John Neal
   I didn't know you were in Phoenix, Terry. I was just in town 1 nite last week to see a Diamondbacks game and your new stadium-- nice! Got to see the Big Unit pitch against Mark McGuire et al and a rookie named Jose Jimenez. Randy struck out 14, but (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?) —Terry Keller
   Dang! Let me know next time! Always looking for something new to do. :-) "Big Unit" - What a nickname! -- Terry K -- (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)