 Off-Topic / Debate / 13797
  Re: Bouhours

(...) So why do *you* talk so much, then? :-) Your deficiencies boggle the mind. I believe I've answered this question of yours in other posts. But I will restate it for you since you seem to insist on repeating questions ad nauseum until the answer (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Malcolm Forbes

(...) Your mind perhaps. "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one." (...) If that is the case, feel free to provide the location of your answer. (...) ROFL. This is a SQUIRM. Is this really the best you can do? Have you no (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)