 Off-Topic / Debate / 13780
  Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...

(...) I loved this line: ==+== National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice criticized Al Jazeera for the broadcast, on the grounds that, among other things, it could be used to send coded messages to terrorist "sleepers" in the United States and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...

(...) Yes, in fact it was (...) No bet. They would have, based on the environment they operate in. (...) Actually there have been, as it turns out. All the major US networks have been requested not to show these taped missives any more and all (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: PA censoring journalists again, but repudiating bin Laden...

(...) I have no idea. I hope not. (...) I'm also surprised. Do you agree with it? Scott A (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)