 Off-Topic / Debate / 13768
  Something slightly lighter?

Evil Bert?(1) (URL) Street has always stood for mutual respect and understanding," a spokeswoman said. "We’re outraged that our characters would be used in this unfortunate and distasteful manner. This is not at all humorous.The people responsible (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Something slightly lighter?

(...) That's...wow. I'm not sure if that's funny or not. I mean, the entire situation is bizarre, but I find it absolutely uproarious that in this exultation of an avowed enemy of the American way of life, one of *the* cultural icons of Western (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Something slightly lighter?

I must admit, I was laughing out loud at this! Whew! I hope nobody picks on Dino Ignacio, the guy who initially made the doctored photo of Bin Ladin with Bert when he was running his "Evil Bert" website years ago. I still think it was a funny idea (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)