 Off-Topic / Debate / 13650
    Re: Fatwah —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) When I posted it I was seriously questioning, not trolling. Subsequently I did some more digging in the background and have begun to wonder if my preconceived notions of Islam as generally moderate and peaceful were correct or not. I'm still (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Fatwah —Scott Arthur
   (...) Are you really that naive? (...) In your opinion. (...) Nope, you are now. (...) Nope, a fact. (...) You are trolling. Scott A (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)