 Off-Topic / Debate / 13616
Re: More on Palestine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 04:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:

The same old "it was war" excuse. Winning the war wasn't terrorism, dropping
the bombs was.

Really ROSCO, I should know better. You're just trying to spin me up as a
diversionary tactic because, well, I don't know why you are doing it, except
perhaps to divert attention from the thread topic?

This exact debate has been held here before, nothing has changed my view. We
were at war with a fanatical, evil empire, and we needed to win. Using those
weapons to win a war we did not start was appropriate. Both times.

I'm not going to debate that point further here and now. You can have the
last word but I'll say in advance, you're wrong.