 Off-Topic / Debate / 13611
    Re: Anyone else think this is a bad idea? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Because, warts and all, some countries are better, some are worse. Or do you really think that all countries are the same across the board, all are equally culpable? No matter HOW many examples of US malfeasance you post you are never ever (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Anyone else think this is a bad idea? —Daniel Jassim
   (...) <snipped> Sticks and stones...Everybody's entitled to an opinion. You see it your way, I see it mine, and I'm not concerned about your appraisal of my credibility. Dan (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)