 Off-Topic / Debate / 13591
Re: Gotta love Oracle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 21:36:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva writes:

Oh, I agree with you, totally! He SHOULD NOT be driving.

So then... you concede that since the state nevertheless issued him a
license, that licenses don't work to keep unsafe drivers off the road, right?

No. The sense of the driver will. If he has lost sense, then he is likely to
have lost the ability to drive as well.

You say "no", but you mean "yes". The state issued license in the example I
gave did not prevent this driver from driving. Your assertion just proves my
point, licenses do not prevent unsafe driving.