 Off-Topic / Debate / 13490
    Re: The big lie —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) such (...) I would certainly rather not have my plane fall from the sky. That is precisely why I'd rather there be real consequences to such an accident. I assume and believe: 1) Getting airplanes to fly doesn't require voodoo. 2) A well (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The big lie —Ross Crawford
   (...) Except if the pilot decides to make it unsafe. There's always a human factor, as the skillful pilots showed on Sep 11. ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The big lie —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Right, but that doesn't change the "need for culpability" argument one bit. In fact following this thread of it circles you from the more general "how to make flying safe" theme we were on for the last few posts, and back around to the "how to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)