 Off-Topic / Debate / 13436
Re: War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:24:16 GMT

==+==
I reject that even if the sanctions actually *caused* the death of even 1
child that it's the fault of the imposers of the sanctions for the deaths.
The *fault* lies with the lawless dictator Hussein, not the US.
==+==

Do you still stand by that?

Yes. This leg has nothing to do with whether the stat is right or whether
the causality link is there.