 Off-Topic / Debate / 13419
Re: Thank you, Britain.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:17:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:

Most have yet to see any evidence (assuming it exists).

I addressed that in another post (it is deep in the "War" war). Lord
Robertson is either fooled by faked evidence, in on the gag, or the evidence
does actualy exist.

Well, that's good enough for me... lets bomb them!  (not).

Thanks for the snide comment but which of those three choices were you going
with? Calling him a failed politician isn't an answer either. Pick one of
the above or show that I omitted one possibility and let me know what it is?

What about the "evidence" NATO had when it bombed the Chinese embassy?

This was faulty targeting information, that's way different than crime
evidence, wouldn't you say? I agree it was certainly naff though. Not relevant.

What about the "evidence" the USA had when it bombed Sudan?

I'm not convinced that we didn't get snookered on that, and that it wasn't
actually his plant after all. But please provide a cite where I said I
supported that bombing (or any other bombing by the US for that matter), if
you would...