 Off-Topic / Debate / 13411
Re: Interesting if true
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:49:39 GMT

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A61251-2001Oct2.html

No idea of veracity

I have heard this as well.  Problem is hindsight is 20/20.  Who knew in 1996
that bin Laden would have become the bane of our existance as he is today?  Who
is to say that taking him out in 1996 would have prevented anything?

Its nice to think that once bin Laden is gone that our problems will be too.
Unfortunately that is not the case.

Eric K.