 Off-Topic / Debate / 13365
    Re: War —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Who are you referring to here? bin Laden as has been suggested here by some before? If bin Laden... From AP ((URL) NATO (news - web sites) headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, the alliance's secretary general, Lord Robertson, said the United (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: War —Scott Arthur
   (...) I know little about courts in the USA, but in the UK George Robertson's (arguably a failed politician) say so is not good enough for a conviction. Would that wash in the USA? NB : I want justice not revenge. (...) OK. So we have a dispute (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)