 Off-Topic / Debate / 13326
Re: War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 00:34:42 GMT

Great. Thanks for sharing your preferences. I prefer you not post here at
all, since you have nothing to contribute.

...and you have so much opinion to contribute. I note you have started *16*
threads in this group over the last two weeks or so.

And I for one have got a lot out of these (and other) threads. Debate isn't
about stating your opinion & defending it to the death. It's about working out
what your opinion is, based on as much information as you can get from
*anywhere*. You'll note Lar & I have disagreed a fair bit over the last few
weeks, but I see that as a positive thing.

And someone's gotta start the threads...

ROSCO