 Off-Topic / Debate / 13324
  Re: Children and Violence

(...) Nothing (short of raising a number of kids in Skinner boxes) can *experimentally* answer this, would be my suspicion. Otherwise too many factors muddy whether it's a cause or not... (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Children and Violence

(...) If there is a causal relationship that is strong enough to be worried about, then surely it is something that an attempt at correlation would find. Since such correlation hasn't been shown, I think that we can temporarily behave like there is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)