 Off-Topic / Debate / 13223
    Re: Thinking Out Loud... —Dave Schuler
   (...) Sounds entirely consistent to me. The first message expressed a desire to have the existing powers-that-be in Afghanistan turn over bin Laden on their own, rather than simply rolling out NATO within the week (and without due consideration) to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Thinking Out Loud... —Scott Arthur
   (...) In the former quote above he calls for restraint. In the latter quote above he can't wait for action. Read his latter comments in context: ==+== The aggressor has made the mistake of attacking the homeland. They will pay. If I were Saddam (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)