 Off-Topic / Debate / 13223
  Re: Thinking Out Loud...

(...) Sounds entirely consistent to me. The first message expressed a desire to have the existing powers-that-be in Afghanistan turn over bin Laden on their own, rather than simply rolling out NATO within the week (and without due consideration) to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Thinking Out Loud...

(...) In the former quote above he calls for restraint. In the latter quote above he can't wait for action. Read his latter comments in context: ==+== The aggressor has made the mistake of attacking the homeland. They will pay. If I were Saddam (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)