 Off-Topic / Debate / 13121
    Re: Debunk this? —Horst Lehner
   Hello David, (...) Why is it so important who does MORE of it? You can probably argue (and kill more people) about that forever ... Greetings Horst (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Debunk this? —David Arnon
   (...) I can only agree. I think the main reason that this is happening is that both sides have so little trust in one another that they feel the only way to get something done is through violence. To explain why they resorted to violence they have (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)