 Off-Topic / Debate / 13114
  Re: Debunk this?

(...) Well, that's what I meant by it seems a little funny. (...) I must grapple with the wrongs perpetrated by my own nation. My interest in Israel as a potential "terrorist organization" comes mainly from the fact that my nation has strong ties (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Debunk this?

Hello Chris, (...) Thanks :-) (...) No. And is Terrorism only about "innocent civilians"? No. And now it gets a bit harder for some of the guys who thought they were out ... ;-> (...) I'd say no (as above), no (missing the "unlawful" attribute; that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)