 Off-Topic / Debate / 13092
  Re: The *militia* saved flight 93 from a worse fate...

Greetings Horst, (...) I see that you oppose the idea. And I see that you don't want to substantiate such a claim. Fine. But I can and will (and have!) substantiated the opposite claim. People are in fact safer when guns are plentiful (at least in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The *militia* saved flight 93 from a worse fate...

Hello Chris, (...) Well, let me try and explain my rationale, then. I would say there is simply too much at stake on a plane in the air to just let anybody do with a gun as he pleases. What if a bullet hits the gas tanks? Don't you think it requires (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)