 Off-Topic / Debate / 12942
    If he's not linked/responsible then why are they carrying his flag? —Melody Brown
   What I want to know is, if Osama bin Laden is not involved then why are people carrying his flag and making statements? This to me doesn't make sense. If someone else was involved, surely they'd carry his flag instead?... Anyone else wake up and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)