 Off-Topic / Debate / 12942
12941  |  12943
Subject:
If he's not linked/responsible then why are they carrying his flag?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:23:28 GMT

What I want to know is, if Osama bin Laden is not involved then why are
people carrying his flag and making statements? This to me doesn't make
sense.  If someone else was involved, surely they'd carry his flag
instead?...  Anyone else wake up and smell the fumes?

Taken from a news segment:
"Demonstrators carried posters of bin Laden and warned or more suicide
attacks if the U.S. carried out military action."

Grrr

Mel