 Off-Topic / Debate / 12918
  Re: War

(...) Seems a good summation from my POV. (...) No probs there either. I'd prefer not to discuss directions, as I have fairly limited knowledge of America's foreign policy. But I think it's fair to assume that someone's pretty annoyed with it right (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) Yup, me too. (...) Yes, this is the difference. The US seems to want military action against known terrorists, even if bin Laden is just a suspect in this one case. I would suggest that the only immediate action that should be taken is to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)